This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Power banks have become an indispensable part of our technology-dominated life. Smartphones and tablets are something without which we could not imagine functioning properly even for a minute. Hence it becomes very essential to have easy access to a reliable power source at all times. The TL – PB10400 is a high capacity TP Link Power Bank that is capable of fulfilling charging demands of various devices on the go.
TP-Link offers wired and wireless products in more than 100 countries around the world. It is known for the reliability and quality of its products which is clearly reflected in its power bank 10400mAh. I am using it for all my charging needs on the go and here’s what I think of this product.
TP Link TL-PB10400: Enjoy Features Of Best Power Bank At Affordable Price!
After using it for few weeks I decided to write this TP-Link TL-PB10400 10400mAh power bank review for all of you who are searching for a decent power bank at affordable prices. First of all, I will list all the features that this power bank has to offer to its user.
- This TP Link battery bank has a capacity of 10400mAh. It comes with a USB cable and soft carry pouch to protect that ‘oh so sleek’ body!
- There is one micro USB input port (5V/2A) for charging of the device. It takes approximately 8 hours to fully charge this device.
- There are two USB output ports as well with 1A and 2A capacity for your smartphones and tablets respectively. The approximate number of times that you can charge your device depends on the battery capacity of that device along with its age.
- The built of the device is ergonomic with stylish glossy body. Although it is heavy yet it can be easily carried along on my camping trips, outdoor meetings, long journeys and on adventure holidays. Did I mention that it’s beautiful in white & blue!!!
- This TP Link Power Bank has four LED indicators for battery level. The fourth one blinks when only 10% juice is left in the device.
- There is a built-in flashlight keeping in mind the practical purposes.
Amazing Benefits From Using TP-Link 10400mAh Portable Charger!
TP Link Power Bank can easily be categorized as one of the best power bank brand. Here are some of its pros that I have experienced and firmly stand-by:
- TP Link power bank offers me freedom to charge a range of devices – smartphones, Bluetooth headphones, tablet, camera and gaming device.
- The blinking fourth LED warns me beforehand that my TP Link battery pack is running out of juice. So I am always on my guard and charge the power bank well in time.
- The built-in flashlight is much handy especially while I am on a camping trip or traveling. Mind you, power bank and flashlight become absolutely necessary if you are traveling in India.
- The soft travel pouch ensures that my power bank is well-protected at all times and I don’t have to worry about storing it. This feature is also special because, much to the annoyance of my man, I tend to be slightly careless about gadgets. So for people like me TP Link power bank in its pouch is a boon.
Some things that I felt could be improved in the device are as follows:
- The glossy body is quite heavy.
- There is no charger brick provided with the device which can be a bit of an inconvenience.
TP Link Battery 10400 Ensures That You Get Multiple Features In One Product!
TP Link Power Bank has provided me with a highly portable and reliable on-the-go charging option. It comes with a 1 year warranty and is quite affordable in its category given that you get a whooping 10400mAh capacity. The variety of devices that it can charge makes it one of the best power banks brand.
- How To Write A Great LinkedIn Summary For Students - March 29, 2016
- 7 Tips To Create A Good LinkedIn Profile For Fresher - March 17, 2016
- TP Link Power Bank 10400mAh: Get Power Packed Performance With Style! - March 14, 2016